What is eSIM?
The term “eSIM” means an embedded SIM card. When using an eSIM you don’t need a physical SIM card: on an eSIM compatible device, you can start connecting to the Internet by scanning a QR Code after purchasing a data plan. Also, eSIM can be simply add, remove, or change networks and data plans.
What devices support eSIM?
Our eSIMs works on iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE 2020, 12 mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max.
Is eSIM compatible with regular physical SIM?
Yes, but you must choose between the eSIM profile or the plastic SIM. Only one can be active (at one time) and act as the primary plan.
How to setup eSIM on iPhone?
- Go to your iPhone’s Home and open up Settings.
- In Settings tap on the Cellular.
- In the Cellular tap on the Add Cellular Plan.
- Scan the eSIM QR code (or tap on the Enter Details Manually option if you want manually enter the details).
- Your iPhone tells you that a new cellular plan is detected. Tap on Continue to proceed.
- Choose a label for your new Cellular plan and tap on Continue to proceed.
- Select the new Cellular plan as a Primary line for starting using it immediately.
- Tap on Continue to save changes. You have just set up eSIM on your iPhone.
Shall I activate eSIM before or after landing?
Activation requires an internet connection. We strongly suggest you activate before arriving, though it starts to count upon activation. Or you could use local Wi-Fi at the airport to order and activate right after landing.
Can I make phone calls or send SMS with eSIM service?
Our eSIM is for data service only. It does not come with a mobile phone number to make phone calls or send SMS. However, you can use VoIP apps such as WhatsApp or Skype to make voice calls and text.
What happens when data runs out?
You will be sent a notification when you’ve used up 80% of your data. You will receive a further notification when your data has fully run out. In this instance, you’ll need to connect to a Wi-Fi network to purchase more data.
What if I removed my eSIM plan by accident, what can I do?
If you delete a valid eSIM order, the data plan can’t be used anymore.
Can I transfer my eSIM to the new device?
You can activate eSIM on the new device if you haven’t activated it on another one.
Why was my bank card rejected?
If you entered all the information correctly but the payment didn’t go through, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What if eSIM doesn’t work?
Check these points:
- Did you set up eSIM in your device?
- Did you connect to the available operator as per the table below?
- Make sure that APN data.mono is used inside the device
How To Configure Your APN Settings (Apple iOS):
a. Select Settings > Cellular or Mobile Network.
b. Select Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data then Mobile Data Options.
c. Set your APN settings to: APN: data.mono
d. Username & Password: leave blank
If none of the above has helped, please contact email@example.com
Country-operator for plans African, Asian, CIS, EU, Global, Israel, UAE: here